Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thoughts for Today

I'm anxiously awaiting many things today.
I'm anticipating a trip to Italy in August. It's my first trip abroad, so I'm slightly nervous about that.
I'm also currently waiting for my passport for that trip to Italy. Oh, I hope it makes it here in time! (I know, I know, I have 12 weeks, but still. Until it's in my hand, I'll be concerned.)
And perhaps even more pressing for today, I am waiting to hear about a second interview for a new position I am very interested in. Here's to hoping and good thoughts...

1 comment:

Kelley B said...

Wow - a trip to Italy! I too have never been out of the country so I'll live vicariously through you for now. And I understand about the anxiety about the passport - I'm a planner so I like to have everything in place ASAP for big things like travel!